The department offers a three years diploma course in Civil Engg. awarded by Haryana State Board of Technical Education. The programme aims at equipping the students with theoretical knowledge and practical skill required for operational, constructional and maintenance of elementary design aspects of Civil Engg. projects. The department has fully developed shops and laboratories as detailed below: –
- Survey Lab (having all modern and latest instruments; Ti Theodo, EDM, QS level etc.)
- Soil Engg. Lab with two nos. triaxial testing machines and other sophisticated equipments.
- Highway Engg. Lab with working models of equipments.
- Concrete Technology Lab with all testing facilities.
- Building Construction and Engg. Materials Lab
- Water Supply and Sanitary Engg. Lab
- Survey Camp in a Hilly area and live projects are Special features of the department.
|Salient Features of the Course|
|1. Programme Title||Diploma course in Civil Engineering.|
|2. Entry Qualification||
Pass in Metric Examination from State Board of School Education, Haryana or equivalent from a recognized Board/University. The candidate must have passed English, Math and Science (Physics & Chemistry) as compulsory subjects.
|3. Course Duration||3 years|
|4. Type of course||Full time|
|4. Pattern of Course||Semester system|