There are separate hostels for boys and girls within and off the campus. Each hostel has an activity centre, common room, reading room, dinning room with mess, canteen till late hours & other basic amenities like hot water supply in winter. Two new hostels are under construction to provide in house residential facilities to the aspiring students.
- Students are not permitted to stay outside the hostel beyond the timings given below without written permission from the warden
- All students are expected to preserve the hostel property. In case of damage, student is liable to face disciplinary action in addition to recovery of the damage caused to the property.
- The students will maintain perfect discipline in the hostel.
- Meal timings shall be followed
- No outsider is permitted to enter the hostel without permission of the warden.
- Use of Room heater/Water heater/electric iron & hotplate etc. are not allowed in the rooms.
- Playing of stereo, TV & radio are not permitted other than in the common room.
- Drugs/alcohol is strictly prohibited inside the hostel
- Before leaving the hostel for overnight absence, girls shall get the movement book signed from the warden and on return deposit the duly signed (parent/guardian) book with the warden.